Membership in the Brighton Board of Trade has significant benefits. The BBOT’s activities on behalf of our members include:
Networking Events: The BBOT offers businesses several social events per calendar year providing the opportunity to meet fellow members of the Brighton business community. The Annual Dinner (April), Social Networking Event (June), and the Holiday Party (December) are a few of the opportunities to meet and greet.
Marketing Opportunities: The BBOT offers an array of marketing and advertising opportunities utilizing social networking that provides the local business community with updates, local news and event information
Public Policy: The BBOT agenda focuses on promoting and advocating for local business and improving the quality of life in the Brighton Community.
Sponsorships: The BBOT sponsors a wide variety of Brighton Community businesses, non-profits, educational institutions, and youth programs. In addition, the benefits listed below are generously offered at reduced rates or no cost by our dedicated local businesses:
- Medical Coverage Boston Business Advisors
- Dental Coverage Boston Business Advisors
- 10% Discount on membership to the Oak Square YMCA is available to BBOT members
- Consultation benefit from a free one-hour tax, investment, and/or insurance consultation with Nicholas A. Papakyrikos, CPA, P.C.
- Network with Brighton/Allston Business Owners & Community Leaders